The CLIP STUDIO ACCOUNT is an account required to use the CLIP STUDIO service provided by CELSYS,Inc. You can use it for shared services that require a login.
- When creating a CLIP STUDIO ACCOUNT, a “CLIP STUDIO PROFILE” page will be created automatically.
About the Menu
Check your account information, integrated applications, and past activities (login history). Integrated applications and account deletion can also be done from here.
- Edit Account
Update your account information. Content filtering (hide/show rated content) can be enabled/disabled, as well as your newsletter subscription.
- Point Service
Find information on “GOLD” points that can be used with CLIP STUDIO services. For details on “GOLD”, please refer to the “About GOLD” section on this page.
GOLD is a point currency that can be used with CLIP STUDIO services.
- Purchasing a GOLD charge code
The GOLD charge code is a code for issuing GOLD to your CLIP STUDIO ACCOUNT.
- Registering a GOLD charge code
Use the GOLD Wallet via “Register code”.
- Using GOLD
GOLD can be used for the following services.
- Check your GOLD Balance/GOLD usage details
Please check your “GOLD Wallet“.
- Unregistered GOLD charge codes will expire a year after the initial purchase date.
- GOLD is valid for one year (until one year from the date of purchase at the end of the month).
You can earn Clippy tokens and tickets when you use Clip Studio services. There are two types of Clippy points: Clippy tokens, which are stored in the Clippy wallet, and Clippy tickets, which can be earned by posting materials on Clip Studio Assets. You can redeem Clippy tickets for rewards. You cannot buy Clippy tokens or tickets.
You can spend and earn Clippy tokens in the following ways.
Where to spend Clippy tokens
- Purchasing Clippy materials in Clip Studio Assets: From 10 Clippy tokens
- Leaving as a gift on other users' materials in Clip Studio Assets: 10~50 Clippy tokens
- Extending the time limit on Clip Studio Paint for iPhone: 30 Clippy tokens
How to earn Clippy tokens
You can earn Clippy tokens in the following ways.Become a GOLD Member
You can earn 150 Clippy tokens once per day when you upload a free material to Clip Studio Assets.
Note: You will receive the 150 Clippy tokens 48 hours after the free material is published(Limited offer) Launching the Clip Studio app
Note: If you delete the material or change it to a paid material before 48 hours have passed, you will not receive any Clippy.
Note: The first free material you post each day is eligible to earn Clippy.
Note: The second and any subsequent free materials posted on the same day will not earn Clippy.
Note: A new day begins as of 24:00 JST
Go to the Login Bonus tab on the menu in Clip Studio to earn 15 Clippy tokens once per day (up to 20 days per month).
You can spend and earn Clippy tokens in the following ways.
・ How to redeem Clippy tickets
1. Redeem for rewards
Once you have earned a certain amount of Clippy tickets, you can redeem them for rewards. Go to Redeem Clippy tickets located on the Uploads page in Clip Studio Assets to view rewards and redeem your tickets.2. Exchange for Clippy tokens
Please note that the Redeem Clippy tickets button will appear 48 hours after the material is published.
You can exchange your Clippy tickets for Clippy tokens (in units of 10) from your Clippy Wallet.Important:
- You can also redeem your earned Clippy tickets for rewards from this page (Limited to 200,000 per month for GOLD charge codes).
- When you delete a material, any Clippy tickets stored with the material will automatically be converted to Clippy tokens.
- If a material is judged by the administrator to be inappropriate for the Clip Studio Assets service, it may be deleted. In such case, any stored Clippy tickets will be invalid.
How to earn Clippy tickets
1. Posting materials to Clip Studio Assets (10~20,000 Clippy tickets)
You can publish your own Clippy materials on Clip Studio Assets.2. Receive gifts (10～50 Clippy tickets)
When other users purchase your Clippy materials, you will earn Clippy tickets. Once you have earned a certain amount of Clippy tickets, you can redeem them for rewards.
When other users leave Clippy gifts on your materials, you will earn Clippy tickets. Once you have earned a certain amount of Clippy tickets, you can redeem them for rewards.
You can check your Clippy token balance from the Clippy Wallet on your Clip Studio Account page.
You can check your Clippy ticket balance from My Uploads in Clip Studio Assets.Important:
- Clippy tokens will expire six months after they are earned.
Clippy tickets will automatically be converted to Clippy tokens one year after they are earned.
Example: If Clippy tokens are earned on June 15, 2020, they will expire on December 31, 2020.
- When you become a GOLD member, your Clippy will no longer expire
Please take in consideration when making a post.
This is a summary. Please read the “Post and Behavior Guidelines (English)” for the full version.
Be careful when uploading text or images.
- Do not post content that you do not have the intellectual property rights (copyrights) to.
- With this service, any posted content belongs to the user who made the post.
- Posts must not be in violation of any laws.
- Do not post content containing child pornography or abuse, and sexual content.
- Do not post content which promotes discrimination or ideologies (Religious, Political, Race, Occupation, Sex).
- Do not post content that may be offensive to others.
- Do not post content that is not related to the service.
- Content deletion function is not provided in any service that consist of content which is compiled by multiple users. Due to copyright is shared by multiple users in that type of content. And even if the posting user requests deletion to Celsys, that decision is left to Celsys.
- By posting to this service, you consent to the usage of your post within CELSYS. Posts may be altered, edited or translated.
- Users are requested to take responsibility for the content they post. We will sincerely correspond to precise requests from users.
- This service provides a report feature. If this feature is used the user of the post will be contacted by CELSYS. Please follow any directions given by CELSYS which corresponds to the post.
- Even if it is not directly stated in the rules, policies or guidelines, please refrain from participating in problematic behavior or problematic posts. Please act in a respectful and rational manner.